Friday, September 20, 2013

Lego Mini City


I built a mini city. It is a model of a city smaller scale than Legos that fit mini-figures.   I got the idea for this from the Panorama, which is a mini New York city that took 100 people three years to make. (You can see it at the Queens Museum of Art.) It was fun to create because I had to figure out the scale and what to put in it.








  

This is the fire station.

This is the inside.

I used PicMonkey (It's a photo editor.) for the arrows and the labeled photos. 
It is very easy to use and works well for blogs.

3 comments:

  1. In the second picture, I made a mistake. It should actually say "This heavy duty. . .". I am not sure how to edit that in PicMonkey, yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I particularly like the apartment building with the restaurant on top. The windows are really cool.

    ReplyDelete