Friday, July 22, 2016

Update

It's been a while since I've posted something. So very sorry about that. Honestly, I kinda forgot about my blog, but now I'm back! (I'll try to not forget this time). I now have a new background image and I really like it! It is a photo my Dad took of a Canadian National train while we were in Gilman, Illinois. It has been over 16 months since my last post and much has happened since then. We got a new dog, named Cash; here is a picture of him that my brother took.

 

 We went to Des Moines, Iowa, for the day.



 We also started remodeling our hall bath. This is the most recent photo.

 

We also went to Gilman, Illinois, for the day. (This is where my new background image was taken.)

 

 

 And, today, we are going to the pool. (Insert smiley face Emoji).




















































No comments:

Post a Comment